The Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropole, Europe’s first marina, once again welcomes the Nauticales ! 4th French boat show, the Nauticales will start on Saturday 23 March 2019 in La Ciotat.
This essential event for sea lovers will welcome more than 200 exhibitors on 30,000 m2 of exhibition space, and will expose 400 ships. The main objective of the event : to promote the sector, its products and innovations, such as the innovation area, which will show different technological advances for navigation. Conferences and debates open to all will also be held at the show.
In addition, Guillaume Nery will be the official ambassador of the show this year ! Famous apnea diver, he directed the magnificent short film “One breath around the world”.
In 2018, nearly 27,000 visitors were present, and no less than 35,000 are expected this year !
Important information :
- from 23/03/2019 to 31/03/2019
- every day from 10am to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 7pm
- at the Marina of La Ciotat,
- full admission: 8€ (online registration)
- free entry up to 12 years old
- 4,50€ for 13 to 18 year olds, students, and groups of more than 10 people