This year the “Septembre en Mer” festival celebrates its 20th anniversary and we have decided to use your graphic design skills to create beautiful visuals !
But first of all, what is September at Sea ?
This is the biggest festival around the theme of the Sea, organized by the Office de la Mer in Marseille and the region.
Nearly 200 sporting, cultural, artistic and environmental events will be held in more than 10 coastal cities throughout September ! All our events are handmade, from intimate outings to the biggest nautical events gathering thousands of people over a day
Septembre en Mer is a very dynamic and eclectic festival that will be even more incredible for its 20th anniversary !
It’s up to you to play !
Free yourself and create visuals that reflect your style and the spirit of our festival. We need your brilliant mind !
To participate :
Fill out the registration form and send all the formats listed below to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in png or by WeTransfer before April 30, 2019 !
Required formats :
- a 150×200 cm metro poster
- an A2 poster
- a 828 x 315 px facebook banner
- a photoshop file (psd) with layers to be able to adapt your visuals to all formats (instagram, facebook…)
And don’t forget to complete the registration form !
Many prizes for the winners :
- 2 tickets for the opening cocktail party for the 20th anniversary of “Septembre en Mer”
- Presentation of the poster and artist during the Septembre en Mer’s opening, with the presence of partners and concillers
- 2 free tickets for 3 events of your choice on September in the Sea
- An exclusive interview broadcast on social networks and the website
- post in the press
- 2 VIP tickets on the “Régate en Vue” boat
- 2 free tickets for 1 event of your choice on Septembre en Mer
- 2 tickets on the “Régate en Vue” boat
For more information about the festival, do not hesitate to read our article on the Septembre en Mer festival ! And of course if you have any questions or problems, contact us on + 334 91 90 93 93 …
We look forward to your works !